- A communicative course that helps develop confident, fluent speakers who can successfully use English for socializing, traveling, further education and business.
- It integrates a variety of regional, national, and non-native accents throughout the listening texts and in the video program, Top Notch TV.
- Top Notch is unique in including a cultural fluency syllabus in which students learn to navigate dealing with people of different languages and cultures.
- Language production and goal-focused lessons.
Who's it for?
- Experienced and less experienced teachers, as a range of support and extension materials are provided for both.
- For young adults and adults who want to improve their communication skills, for work, travel and socializing.
- A communication goal for each class session.
- Integration of skills and content make it easier to remember.
- new language. All new language embedded in exercises, conversation models, pair work activities, listening comprehension activities and reading.
- At the end of each class session, a guided communication activity enables students to clearly see their achievement to motivate them.
- Explicit presentations of vocabulary, grammar and social language; new vocabulary captioned as in a picture dictionary.
- Wealth of supplementary components which is flexible enough for every learning style.
※ What's new in the 3rd edition
- Updated design, images and reading texts
- Digital full-color vocabulary flash cards (ActiveTeach)
- Fundamentals Writing Booster
- Extra Grammar Exercises (ActiveTeach)
- Conversation Activator Videos (ActiveTeach)
- Pronunciation Coach Videos (ActiveTeach & MyEnglishLab)
- Grammar Coach Videos (MyEnglishLab)
- Improved ActiveTeach contains all teacher resources
- Improved MyEnglishLab with videos, immediate meaningful
feedback on wrong answers and remedial grammar exercises
- Free student audio on english.com
Extra Practice Activities (digital interactive exercises) on