Everybody Up gets students talking about the real world. The Starter level includes new animated stories which bring universal values to life, and new grammar animations to make language patterns more memorable.
* NEW Animated stories - Capture your students attention with fun animated stories which bring universal values to life.
* NEW Grammar animations - These allow you to present language patterns in a more memorable way.
* Colorful phonics lessons - These include songs and kinaesthetic activities to help children to recognize and say the sounds of English
* NEW 21st Century skills focus - The Everybody Up friends appear in each of the core lessons, providing activities to develop critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity. Every lesson includes pair and group speaking tasks, giving children plenty of opportunities to work together.
* Fun stories teach universal values - Be kind. Be helpful. Be safe. Values like these are woven into the reading lessons, giving children the functional language they need to communicate as responsible global citizens.
* NEW Online Play - These language games encourage students to practice at home. Children unlock new levels as they progress, motivating them to keep playing.
* NEW Assessment for learning package - Monitor your students progress with the new Check Up pages which review the material covered every 2 units. Each Student Book also includes 8 new pages of Cambridge English: Young Learners practice activities to prepare children for exams. The Teacher's Resource Center CD-ROM provides a full suite of tests, giving you plenty of material to use throughout the year.